Are We There Yet?
Did you enjoy your Sunday sleep in? No such joy for the RTC Committee! We’re onsite at the 2016 conference hotel (which is pretty spectacular). The downside is that we’re effectively stuck in a 20’ x 20’ room. Kind of like one of those locked puzzle room scenerios where the door won’t open until all of the conference sessions are selected and given appropriate slots in the schedule.
So what are the odds of being selected? Less than 1:3. We’re filling about 90 session slots with nearly 300 abstract submissions.
Some interesting trends:
- Fewer Lab submissions. We’re actually debating (right this minute) only having one lab track.
- Decided: One Lab track. Add another lecture track. Eight tracks total.
- Lots and lots of Dynamo abstracts.
- 60% of the abstracts have to do with BIM Management
- Statistically higher first time speakers submitting abstracts
- What inspired you to propose the session?
- What kind of problems does your session solve?
- What’s the big takeaway that you hope will inspire your attendees?