Are you meeting us in St Louis?
Wow, we are one week away from Data Day 2018, Wednesday August 8, Union Station Hotel, St Louis MO. Are you meeting us in St Louis? Here are some questions you may ask, answered for you…
What’s the weather looking like?
HOT!!! 95 Fahrenheit (33 Celsius) – 76% Humidity.
What’s the Dress Code?
Smart Casual and we will be in the air conditioned rooms of the Union Station Hotel
Are there Social Drinks?
Yes, all Data Day attendees are invited to join us for drinks and canapés, in the Gothic Corridor of the Union Station Hotel, from 5:15pm – 7:00pm. Thanks to your networking break sponsor dRofus.
Not registered…How do I register?
What is the final event outline and what rooms are we in?
Registration opens 8:15am, in Foyer of Regency A.
The event schedule starts at 9am with the following presentations split by a morning tea in Regency A.
- The Recipe for Successful Data Play, Aaron Bridwell, Invicara
- Collecting Data with Arduinos and Rasberry Pi, BilL Debevc, LPA, Inc.
- Deconstructing Databased Workflows for Room Data, William Carney, BSA LifeStructures
After Lunch we move to our two Labs
- Dynamo – Everyone’s Doing It – Vol.3 – Attack of the Data, Carl Storms, IMAGINiT Technologies- Grand Ballroom A
- Starting the Data Visualisation Journey, David Haynes, Ideate Software and Arif Hanif, Affiliated Engineers – Grand Ballroom C
Then back into our presentation room, Regency A
- BIM isn’t BIG DATA, YET, Jon Anuson, AECOM
- Mission Control – Analyzing User Behaviour on Revit Projects, Konrad Sobon, HOK
- Wrapping up the day with an expert panel discussion, hosted by David Haynes, Data Day Chairperson
The formal event proceedings end at 5:15pm and then we move to the Gothic Corridor for drinks, sponsored by dRofus.
See the full event schedule here.
Note: Handouts will be provided for labs and presentations will be available for download post event.
If you are already registered please look out for your final event reminder via email.
We look forward to meeting you in St Louis soon!