Are you ready to rumble?!
With BILT Asia officially kicking off next week in Singapore, we thought it would be the perfect time to remind you to make sure your class registrations are confirmed, your accommodation is sorted and you’re all set for 3 full days of hands-on learning and meeting the experts in the industry.
Our conference is also being held at landmark venues in Singapore with the main conference being held at the Marina Bay Sands, one of the most iconic hotels in Singapore as well as an offsite function at the beautiful, Sentosa Island.
We currently have limited spaces left for the following classes so if you have yet to make your class selection or register for the event make sure you do so ASAP to make sure you avoid missing out !
- Taking the Highest Challenge in the Collaborative Process: The BIM Leading Consultant – Chiara C. Rizzarda
- Improve Workflow: Paper Prototype your Project’s BIM Strategy for User Ability – Elaine Lee
- The Pilot Approach: Proving the ROI on BIM for Facilities Management – Leo Salce
- Implement Anything: A Generalized Theory of Technology Implementation and Process Change – Kelly Cone
- LAB: Introduction to Python Programming using Revit Dynamo: Jeremy Graham – computers are all taken. Only gallery seating is available, so you must bring your own laptops!
- LAB: Everyday Dynamo: Practical Uses for BIM Managers – Scott Crichton
- LAB: Adapt or Die: Clever Ways to Exploit Adaptive Components for your everyday design – Claudio Vittori Antisari
If you have yet to register for BILT Asia, we also have our Global Expert Panel session “The Future of Construction and Technology,” featuring some of the world’s leaders from companies such as Accenture, AECOM, CPG Consultants, McKinsey and The DIGIT Group, Inc.