BILT NA 2018 – Sneak Peek at what’s to come
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, or haven’t been following our social media channels (and if you haven’t you should probably get on that quick smart) you will have seen the flurry of excited posts that our speaker acceptance letters have been released for BILT NA. In this week’s post we thought we’d give you a sneak peak of what is to come for this year’s BILT NA Agenda, and some of the exciting stuff you can sign up to see if you are coming to this year’s event in St Louis.
Side note: For those of you that have received an acceptance but haven’t accepted you only have until 11:59pm Eastern Time, Sunday 4th March to get your acceptances in, so get on it! If you submitted an abstract and haven’t received anything, please get in contact with us ASAP at email@example.com
Without further ado, we have:
- Jacob D’Albora presenting “From the BIM Trenches: Architect’s Mindset vs. Engineers Mindset”
- Carl Storms ambitiously presenting three sessions : Roundtable: BIM is …Broken?, Sensors for Everyone: IoT for AEC, Navisworks: Not the Only Name in the Clash Detection Game
- Adam Lowenthal with “BIM City: Master Planning in Revit”
- Tobias Hathorn presenting “Data Sharing, Not File Sharing: Designing Quantum for you”
- Sonny Andalis with two presentations: “Parametric Models Featuring Evolutionary Solvers for Structural” & “Evolution of BIM Execution Plans”
- And Finally, “Construction can be sexy: how visualisation tools help us build” by Jeffrey Pinheiro
This is by no means the complete list, but stay tuned over the coming weeks as we announce more names and speaker highlights to get your “BIMappetites” flowing!