BIM-MEPaus Construction Innovation Forum
RTC supports industry initiatives and growth, and as such, there are one or two other events that we’d like to support, and this is one of them. The AMCA’s BIM-MEPAUS initiative is convening a Construction Innovation Forum.
Where technology meets best practice
|When||7 – 8 August 2014|
|Where||Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre|
|Cost||$790* AMCA members$990* Non-AMCA members|
|Register||Register today at the BIM-MEPAUS website|
Hosted by the Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors’ Association (AMCA), the 2014 forum brings together thought leaders and practitioners from across the world to provide insight into how leading firms are utilising technological advancements to deliver innovative best practice solutions in the building and construction industry.
The event will feature several keynote speakers visiting from abroad, who will provide an international context for how BIM is helping industry achieve productivity improvements.
- Mr. James Barrett, Director of Integrated Building Solutions, Turner Construction Company (USA)
- Mr. Steve Butler, Revit MEP Product Manager, Autodesk (UK)
- Mr. Josh Getz, Corporate BIM Manager, Southland Industries (USA)
- Mr. Andy Robins, Fabrication Product Manager, Autodesk (UK)
- Mr. Andy Sneyd, Head of Design, Crown House Technologies (UK)
- Mr. Victor Hoog Antink, Managing Director, Capital Concepts
- Mr. Tim Lowery, Co-Founder and Vice President, ClearEdge3D (USA)
- Mr. Dennis Rodriguez, AECOM, Enterprise BIM Manager at Denver International Airport
Equally anticipated is the participation of some of Australia’s most forward thinking firms who will provide local examples of how BIM is being integrated into everyday practices to deliver improvements in cost, timeliness, risk management, productivity and on-site coordination.
For the first time, the event will also feature a workshop demonstration of the functional developments of the BIM-MEPAUS initiative.
- BIM-MEPAUS template
- Industry Foundation Model generic design content
- Manufacturers’ content
- Shared parameter schedules for design, construction and procurement
- Entry to the two-day global leading event
- Lunch and refreshments during session breaks
- An invitation to post-forum drinks following both days
- A delegate pack
- Access to a select group of innovative trade exhibitors servicing the building and construction industry
The 2014 Forum promises to be an exciting and enjoyable event that offers not only an insight into BIM development and practices, but also networking and professional development opportunities.
* Contact the AMCA for a 25% discount when purchasing 5 tickets or more