Get Off The Fence!
Only three weeks to go until the start of BILTna and if you’re looking for great reasons to attend (or convince your manager that you should attend) consider the following:
- Keynote by author and global speaker David Rendall. Dave has a radical prescription for chronic dissatisfaction: Stop working on your weaknesses and start amplifying them instead. Sounds counterintuitive, right? I thought so too and was really moved by his 2016 keynote in Australia. Bonus points if you have kids.
- 12 lab, lecture and roundable tracks across multiple disciplines, software applications and business focus from globally recognized firms and thought leaders. Is your favorite lab or lecture full? Don’t worry! Hang out before the session – there’s always a few spare seats in the back.
- Access to documentation and presentations from than 100 lectures / labs / roundables. So plan on taking what you learn in Toronto and sharing it with your office during monthly lunch and learns.
- Join more than 500 BIM experts and thought leaders for a long weekend. Ask questions, debate best practices and share tips / tricks among like minded friends.
- Meet dozens of sponsors and exhibitors from around the world that have services, hardware and software that save your BIM teams time and money.
- Relax! Being your firm’s technology leader is stressful on the best of days. Prepare to be inspired and refocus your efforts to help your team be more effective and profitable while doing great design!
Attending BILT isn’t an expense – it’s an investment in future revenue for you and all of your BIM teams back home.
Here to register today: http://www.rtcevents.com/bilt/na/.