RTC NA 2013 – Sponsor Update
First of all, RTC is well ahead of last year as sponsorship and booth selections. Six of twenty-nine booth locations are already confirmed with four more tentatively reserved (p. 32). Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to hold a booth while you confirm your commitment for next year!
Secondly, congratulations and special thanks to CADLearning (www.cadlearning.com) as the RTC Global Silver Sponsor for the RTC App! Dan Dolan and team have been active RTC sponsors and exhibitors for many years and this is a great kick off to all three 2013 conferences (p.3).
Finally, please take special note of our new “Sponsor Success Story” opportunities for 2013! The specifics of this Bronze and higher sponsorship are indicated on page three and detailed on page twenty in the prospectus (p. 3 and 20).
The above link will connect you directly to the RTC North America website for conference highlights, such as:
- Learning from some of the world’s top instructors and industry experts.
- Sharing ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Exploring the latest trends and technologies
- Cultivating important business and professional networks that benefit you and your company.
- Discovering new processes that extend the value of BIM beyond design and construction
Remember the call for abstract submissions is underway.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me or Jim if you have any questions or comments.