See you in Ljubljana!
BILT Europe starts next week! What? You haven’t registered? Start here!
As you pack your bags in preparation for the event, be sure to review this checklist to ensure you haven’t missed anything and aren’t left standing out in the cold.
– Your Social Program attendance and Session Selections are shown when you login to your registration. Please let us know if you plan on attending the Social Functions (if it is not listed within your registration record, we assume you’re not attending.). Likewise, if a function is listed and you don’t plan on attending, please edit your registration here or let us know at the registration desk so we can cater appropriately.
– Avoid the morning rush the day of the conference! Registration will be open the day before the conference from 2:00pm -5:30pm In Steklena Hall at the GR Centre.
–Gadget Hub: this year, similar to last year, we will have a variety of interactive gadgets for you to experience and try. With a few competitions with some wacky prizes. Hear about the latest developments, and come to the booth in the exhibition hall to try them out!
– If you’re bringing the family, there’s so many things to do in Ljubljana. Here’s a list of tourist attractions to keep you busy if you’re thinking of staying a extra day or two!
– Thursday night’s function is a Fun Fair. This will be an incredibly unique experience with a variety of entertainment including fire jugglers, aerialists, stilt walkers, jugglers and a local Slovenian folk band – so make sure you hang around on day 2 to get to experience the festivities.
– Make sure you bring something nice for the Gala Dinner. This is a cocktail attire function and sure to be a blast.
All for now! See you in Ljubljana!