The dog ate my homework…
In our ongoing effort to bring better value to you, our BILT community, we’ve been busy engaging with professional bodies and key industry stakeholders here in Asia. We want to get a feel for the pulse of where the AEC industry is going next and how we are going to get there together.
The BILT annual calendar is nearing an end. But the cycle continues and we’re preparing for next year, and the next Asia event.
In order to give everyone a chance to submit and to make sure we have the diversity that meets the demands of our community, we’ve decided to extend the call for abstracts a little longer. So you don’t need to tell us that the dog ate your abstract. For those of you who missed out on our recent closing date, you now have a reprieve until Friday 29th September at 11:59pm SGT.
So jot some ideas down and get them over to us at https://www.rtcevents.com/bilt/asia18/call-for-abstracts/
We’re not just about Revit, BIM, or how to use software. We’re looking for more engagement with construction, productivity, disruptive technology, digital fabrication, computational design, and much much more.
Some areas which you might consider:
• Model Management
• BIM Software training tips and tricks (including Revit, Navisworks, ArchiCAD, Bentley, Sketchup, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Flux, Fuzor…etc)
• Topics in Architecture, Structural & Mechanical Engineering, Construction and Facility management
• Cost & Time Modelling
• Digital application in project controls
• Pre-fabrication and Manufacturing
• Rule based design and automation
• Interoperability and collaboration
• Strategic BIM implementation
• Reality capture, drones and laser scanning
• Virtual Reality
• Case studies
The BILT Asia committee and the wider team look forward to welcoming you.