Time is Ticking for BILT Asia 2018 Abstracts
Abstracts for BILT Asia 2018 are open until Friday 29th September at 11:59pm SGT.
So don’t delay as time is ticking! Get your ideas over to us here.
And don’t forget, we’re not just about Revit, BIM, or how to use software. We’re also looking for more engagement with construction, productivity, disruptive technology, digital fabrication, computational design, and much, much more.
Some areas which you might consider:
• Model Management
• BIM Software training tips and tricks (including Revit, Navisworks, ArchiCAD, Bentley, Sketchup, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Flux, Fuzor…etc)
• Topics in Architecture, Structural & Mechanical Engineering, Construction and Facility management
• Cost & Time Modelling
• Digital application in project controls
• Pre-fabrication and Manufacturing
• Rule based design and automation
• Interoperability and collaboration
• Strategic BIM implementation
• Reality capture, drones and laser scanning
• Virtual Reality
• Case studies