Together We Can Help Each Other: Submit an Abstract!
Do you ever feel alone? Like you are the only one paddling in this digital ocean?
My mom always told me that if you want to have a friend, you have to be a friend.
Attending conferences is one way to meet people, but PRESENTING is the way you make friends. lots of friends.
Teaching is the surest path to learning. If you are reading this, you are the right person to get up there and share what you know about BIM. About modelling. About implementing technology.
We present, and we share ideas, and help each other. Sharing is caring.
This is besides the fact that presenting at BILT is the way to jump start your career. Nothing looks good on a cv quite like being a presenter. And if you are reading this, you are the type of person who is interested in getting that jump.
We need all topics. Welcome all comers. All disciplines. All platforms. All technologies.
- Model Management
- BIM Software training tips and tricks (including Revit, Navisworks, ArchiCAD, Bentley, Sketchup, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Flux, Fuzor…etc)
- Topics in Architecture, Structural & Mechanical Engineering, Construction, and Facility management
- Cost & Time modelling
- Digital application in project controls
- Pre-fabrication and Manufacturing
- Rule based design and automation
- Interoperability and collaboration
- Strategic BIM implementation
- Reality capture, drones and laser scanning
- Virtual Reality
- Case Studies
- everything else….
We need each other. We need you.
Submit Abstracts for BILT Asia 2018 here: http://www.rtcevents.com/bilt/asia18/call-for-abstracts/
You have until August 11th!