Winners and Grinners – BILT ANZ
Following on from the success of BILT ANZ, we are proud to announce our list of top 10 speakers and sessions as decided by you, the audience. Some of you may recognise these sessions as they are also appearing in our other BILT conferences this year, which is more incentive to register for their classes!
Without further ado, we present the Top 10 sessions from BILT ANZ 2018:
1. Joe Banks – IT for AEC. Everything you NEED to know – Nettleton Tribe
2. Mark Horrocks – Workflow Using Solibri Model Checker – Central Innovation
3. Tyrone Padayachee – Study: Autodesk vs Graphisoft, Consultants vs Contractor, Design vs Construction, ECI vs Managing Contractor – Richard Crookes Construction
4. Luke Johnson – A Guided Tour of Cutting Edge Creek with some BIM Geeks – Revitzo (assisted by Adam Sheather, Joe Banks, Dom Martens and Aaron Maller)
5. Matt Hemming – Pushing the Boundaries of Cost and Time – Mitchell Brandtman
6. Quinton Cooper – Queen’s Wharf Brisbane: Transformational BIM – Cottee Parker
7. Brian Mackey – Revit Journal Files: They Aren’t Just for Autodesk – Mackey & Mackey
8. Brian Mackey – Everyday Uses of Global Parameters – Mackey & Mackey
9. Sean Lawrence – Workflows: 12D to Revit with IFC – Revit to 12D with AutoCAD –
10. Alastair Brook – A Client’s Approach to BIM on a Multi-Form, Multi-Stage Integrated Resort Development – Queen’s Wharf – PDC Evolved
We are also happy to announce the winner of the delegate feedback survey is Blair Collie from Calder Stewart, who has won a JB HI FI gift voucher $1000 for for his contributions!
Finally, we’d also like to let our BILT ANZ delegates know that presentations and materials are now available for download. If you have yet to receive a link and password to access these materials please contact us