Last year I posted a few posts entitled, “I’m so excited”. Well I have that feeling again! Where do I begin?
GREAT CLASSES & SPEAKERS
Well, first and certainly foremost, the classes! We, again, have the best classes and speakers available anywhere! Typically, I don’t get time to get to the classes, but this year, don’t be surprised if you see me lurking in the back row absorbing some of this awesome time-saving, client pleasing knowledge! We have Paul Aubin, Brian Mackey, Aaron Maller, Marcello, Steve Shell, Dan Stine, Richard Taylor, Tim Waldock and one of the best kept secrets in the world of Revit greatness – Scott Brown. There are many many more, check out the entire line up HERE.
If you have been to RTC before, you have heard us emphasize the term “Community”. Well that has not changed. We still have a great community that includes the speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, leaders and the hundreds of attendees. I truly see this as a great big family. The sense of a collective group heading towards a common goal is not to be overlooked.
This keynote is going to be one for the ages. We are extremely fortunate to have Ashraf Habibullah presenting: Technology and the Built Environment! Celebrating the Professionals, their Grandeur and their Glory! More about that presentation HERE.
“Social Functions” is a great term for party. That said, these events are the perfect environment for winding down, catching up with old friends, trading trade secrets, getting help and meeting new friends.
- Golf Day – If you are going to be in Scottsdale at a hotel with 27 beautiful holes of golf, why not take advantage? Sign up through the registration site. Already registered, it is not too late. Simply modify your registration. Wednesday morning tee times have already been reserved for you.
- Speaker/Sponsor Function – Are you a speaker, exhibitor or a sponsor? Make sure you attend the Speaker Sponsor Function Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm! Come rub elbows with all the other speakers and sponsors and get your fill of munchies and a few beverages.
- Arrival Party – After a long day in the saddle (or airline seat), what better way to get rolling than hanging out with fellow attendees, speakers and sponsors. This is a great way to ramp up to a great event, come by Wednesday at 8:00 pm.
- Welcome Function – The traditional Welcome Function will be taking place in the exhibit hall again this year. I can’t wait to see all the new exhibits, the playground and the Glorious Gadgets booth. We have, again, sold out the exhibit hall with great exhibitors with some really cool tools. I always make a point to find out what they have to help me get my job done and make my clients happy. Be there Thursday at 6:30 pm.
- After Party – An After Party is something we have been tinkering with the past few years. This year we are not tinkering, this will be a serious after party. CSI has stepped up and sponsored this off-site event. We will have dinner served here along with live entertainment and the obligatory beverages of all sorts to be enjoyed.
- Dive-In Movie – What do you do to kill the heat of the Arizona Desert? You hop in the pool, of course. Not just any pool, one with a lazy river, activity pool, lap pool, hot tub (maybe not), sand beach volleyball court, and the “Kierland Flowrider“. The fun begins at 8:00 pm.
- Decompression Session – New this year is what we are calling the “Decompression Session”. After the long day of learning and networking we all need a place to just unwind and decompress. We have reserved the Brittlebush Bar and Grill each night for just that. We hope you will come enjoy some quiet time with a drink and great conversation with fellow attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. The Decompression Session will run from the end of the last event until the wee hours.
- Gala Dinner – Always a fan favorite. The Gala Dinner will end the event with a bang! We will be having a great meal, conversation, giving away some great prizes and dancing the night away to the live music provided by the unique band SMITH. See Phil’s blog post for more on the Gala Dinner and a sample of SMITH.
Did I mention all the great sessions??? While the above looks like this is one big party, it’s not. Remember we have close to 100 world class sessions that will make you a super star in the eyes of your boss and clients. Need some help getting approved, Chris has a little something to help there, see this blog post HERE.
I just can’t wait to see all the familiar faces and re-unite. I am just as eager to meet new people that I will soon call “friend”!!!
Go for it, register HERE
Chairman, RTC North America